Rajarhat, also called New Town, Calcutta, is one of India's latest and fastest-growing planned new cities. It is situated at the Greater Calcutta area in the Indian state of West Bengal, and near the Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport in Calcutta. Many high-profile industrialists of national and international standing are investing in the township with the cooperation of the Government of West Bengal, to make it one of India's major industrial hubs. The place is already known for being one of the most impressive information technology and computer engineering hubs of India after the Indian silicon valley of Bangalore. The Government of West Bengal, along with some private and public sector companies, is working on providing the township with latest infrastructure and amenities to make it an ideal and happening industrial and residential township.
- Proximity to the proposed I. T Zone (Phase -1) of New Town – 3-4 kms
- Proximity to the CBD of New Town – Rajarhat. – 3-4 kms
- Prospective destination for NRI's
- Proximity to the Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport – 11-12 kms
- The Belgharia Expressway will connect the site to the proposed 3rd Hooghly Bridge increasing catchment – 13-14 kms
- Proposed Eastern Expressway connecting Rajarhat with Baruipur – Sonarpur region will further reinforce the accessibility of the site – 10-12 kms approx.
- The proposed Logistic Hub and the wholesale market near it might create a conducive environment for retail developments in the site – within 10-12 kms
Come live the life of your dreams.