Aquila Heights
Nov 11, 2008
 
 

Leave the city behind without truly leaving it. Leave behind all those tiring schedules and nerve-cracking meetings. Leave behind the noise, the drama, the cacophony of every demanding workday. Escape to an oasis of pure natural beauty and lush greenery that stretches as far as the eyes can see, without going beyond reach of your urban lifestyle.

Escape to Aquila Heights, Bangalore’s tallest and most luxurious residential address. Located within the HMT Township at Jalahalli and en route to the new airport at Devanhalli, Aquila Heights offers you a lifelong vacation from the crowded, noisy city life without taking you away from it. With luxuries to match the most lavish hotels, and open green acres that will refresh every part of you, Aquila Heights is a perfect blend of everything modern and yet surrounded with the goodness of nature.

- The campus consists of 3 towers - Atria, Polaris & Vega.
- Atria – 29 storied, Polaris – 32 storied & Vega- 29 storied; are the tallest residential towers in Bangalore.
- The project is designed by International architects. The architecture has a contemporary theme where steel and glass dominate the elevation of the buildings.
- The project is designed as per the principles of Vaastu.
- The entire campus has only 11% ground coverage, leaving 89% of area as open.
- The campus has dedicated traffic zones, wherein the vehicular traffic is restricted to a section of the development leaving rest of the campus free for pedestrians.
- The campus has a 3 tier security complete with video door phone.
- The campus has a large and exclusive clubhouse for the residents with following amenities:

o Indoor temperature controlled swimming pool
o Steam & Sauna for men & women
o Air-conditioned Gym.
o Air-conditioned Indoor Squash court
o Badminton cum community hall
o Air-conditioned Party room
o Air-conditioned Pool room, Billiards room and Card room.
o Air-conditioned meditation room
o Disabled friendly lift & toilet.
o Piped music in the gym and reception.

- The campus will house 360 families. Premium large apartments are available in 2, 2 ½, 3 Bedroom configuration.
- Each apartment has smoke detectors & Sprinklers in all the bedrooms and heat detector in the kitchen.
- Apartments are designed with large bay windows and balconies with glass railing to give unhindered view of the green surroundings.
- All the baths are fitted with range of amenities like rain showers and detachable telephonic showers. Master bath of the 3 bedroom comes with bathtub.
- The apartments have 100% power back up.

Green building Features: Pre certified green building under the guidance of IGBC.



- The buildings are oriented according to the sun & wind path so that most of the apartments receive either the morning or the evening sun.
- Large windows allows for good air circulation within the apartments.
- Rain water harvesting and ground water recharging is done within the campus.
- In house Sewage treatment plant will treat waste before discharging it.

Location:

- Located within the serene HMT Township at Jalahalli
- Total Spread of the property: 6.23 Acres.
- Distance from the new airport: 26 Kms
- Distance from Main Business district (M G Road): 18 Kms

Product Positioning: “JOY OF ADDING MORE TO LIFE”

Compared to a conventional building complex, Aquila Heights is designed to offer it residents host of amenities & activities that will surely make the stay of the residents fun filled and pleasurable one.

Aquila Heights is designed to offer more to the residents than a conventional residential complex, i.e the development will have two swimming pools – an outdoor infinity pool lap pool and indoor temperature controlled pool. 3 themed gardens over a conventional garden. 2 Gyms – an indoor multi gym and an out door aqua gym. And a lot more…

Even the apartments are of larger size than a conventional 2, 21/2 and 3 bedroom apartment. They are designed to be modern open apartment with open kitchen and bedroom with large bay windows. There baths comes with rain shower heads and range of other amenities, which will not only make the stay of the residents comfortable but also a pleasurable one.

Micro site:www.aquilaheights.co.in

Contact person: Bangalore- +91 80 6647 8800, Mumbai - +91 22 6661 4500

 
 
 
  Comments:  
 

No comments.

 
 
 
  Post your comments:  
   
 
Name :
Email :
Comment :